The Islamic world has become characterised by failure, blood shed and oppression, and our government is totally ineffective on the international stage. The secular programmes and ideologies have failed to achieve the revival of the Muslim Ummah, and have pushed the Muslims further towards dependency on the west. The present Muslim government act as barriers against the implementation of Islam. They must therefore be removed, to be replaced by the Khilafah - the Islamic ruling system.

Saturday 25 June 2011



Allah Says:-

“Try to Walk on My Way,
I'll Make all the Ways Easy for you.

Try to Spend your Wealth in My Way,
I'll Open Oceans of Treasure for you.

Try to Leave your Wills for Me,
I'll Make your Desired Destiny for you.

Try to Bear Pain on My Way,
I'll Open the Doors of My Care for you.

Try to Believe in Me,
I'll Make Sincere Friends for you.

Try to Be Mine,
I'll Make Everyone for you...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment